Brand Builders Review
Name: Brand Builders
Price: $599 – $4,799 (plus $50/month on half of the plans)
Owner: Andrew James and John Haver
Want to buy a profitable website? I learned about Brand Builders when I was doing my review on Brand Builder Bootcamp. They sound the same but they are two different programs. Here I will show you all the program has to offer, and whether or not you should invest in it.
What is Brand Builders?
Brand Builders is a program that teaches you how to make money online with Amazon affiliate marketing and/or FBA selling. There are steps you follow through the courses for each of the options. Here is a breakdown of both of them…
Part 1: Brand Builders Affiliate Marketing
- In this step they show you how to choose a niche, build a website using WordPress, and start writing content.
- The tough part about this step is choosing the right niche for you. I recommend you choose a niche you are passionate about.
- You learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), how to drive traffic, keyword research, building a list, etc.
- They claim they will write the content for you with copywriting and also do the keyword research for you. These are the most important things about a website. However, it is possible the content would not be of good quality, and that is what Google looks for in a good website. You still have to do your own marketing as well (which is the hardest thing to do).
Part 2: Brand Builders for FBA
- FBA stands for Fulfillment by Amazon. It is where people send their products to the Amazon warehouse store. Amazon takes care of shipping and handling, as well as customer service for you. When you do this you have to invest more money in the beginning because you have to buy the products first, unless you already own them.
- There is a 4 step process they teach you about FBA. It covers Niche and Demographic Analysis, Front and Back-End Web Design, Content and On-Page Optimization, and Backlink Profile Development.
It is going to take A LOT of work, time, and dedication to create your business successfully. I have been to the website, and I find it hard to believe that all their reviews have 5 stars. Either they are the perfect program, or they are not being completely honest.
How Much Does Brand Builders Cost?
There is nothing free about this program. There are 3 plans to choose from if you want to join either the Affiliate Marketing program or the FBA program. For a detailed explanation of what comes with the Affiliate Marketing and FBA plans click here.
Affiliate Marketing Plans:
Essential – $699
Standard – $1,899 + $50/month
Premium – $3,999 + $50/month
Brand Registry Basic – $599
Brand Launch – $2,799
Big Brand Domination – $4,799 + $50/month
As you can see, there is an upfront cost to join each program and half of them have a monthly payment as well to keep it going. It is WAY too pricey for my taste.
Pre-Made Turnkey Affiliate Websites
You have the option to purchase pre-made websites for $1,295 each. They include…
- Domain name
- 1 year of hosting (after that you have to pay for it)
- Homepage and logo design
- Premium Theme and Plug-ins (needed for all websites)
- 10,000 words of niche related content (isn’t as much as you think)
- SEO Optimization
- Lead Magnet Creation
- Opt-in forms
- It will be indexed in search engines
The quality of these websites is very bland and they all look similar. Wouldn’t you want to make your website your own? With your own flare and personality?
They also have lots of training videos to keep you going as well. This is used just to get you started for about the first year or less. You will eventually have to pay to keep it going, and you will have to pay for marketing (PPC, ads on social media, etc.). I also do NOT think you will make over $1,000/month consistantly (with the website pictured to the right) if you purchase it. You will have to work on it to keep profiting. Google likes quality content, and these websites may be of good quantity but not quality.
Brand Builders Support
The only way you can find support is by filling out a form with the questions you have. They claim they answer all of their messages very fast, but it took them almost a week to get back to me.
It is important to note that you will NOT recieve a refund if you decide to change your mind. They only have a Satisfaction Guarantee (in their words it is basically a hand shake saying you will be satisfied). It says in their Disclaimer (shown to the right) that there are no refunds. For this reason alone, I would not join this program because it means they have no confidence in their programs.
Brand Builders is a scam in my book, and it is not the best place to buy a profitable website. It costs a TON of money to get going, so be careful because you will not get your money back! The content that is written for you will NOT make the number 1 spot in Google search, and that is the whole point of a website.
There are other programs that give you more for less, give you better training, and are easier to follow and understand. The Brand Builders training isn’t very good.
I would also never invest in something that doesn’t have a refund policy or money back guarantee. I like that you can pay for a website that is ready to go, but then it’s not really your creation and they do not help you keep it profitable. If you are looking for a ready-made website that you can purchase without having to spend lots of time and effort, and also get tons of training to keep it profitable, you need to check out Human Proof Designs! They are the BEST when it comes to creating successful websites and helping you in the process.
I can personally help you create your online business! Just click here, sign up, and get started right away. I will be there to help you every step of the way!
If you have any questions or have had experience with Brand Builders, please leave a comment below!