Deadbeat Super Affiliate Review
Name: Deadbeat Super Affiliate
Price: $17 to signup, plus upsells
Owner: Dan Brock
In the sales video for Deadbeat Super Affiliate they claim you can “sleep walk” into your first $3,000 month, and then start making over $11,000 each month after that. If this doesn’t scream SCAM then I don’t know what does. There is no way you will make that amount of money with no effort, it’s just impossible.
In this review I am going to explain what exactly Deadbeat Super Affiliate is, and whether or not you should invest in them.
What Is Deadbeat Super Affiliate?
Deadbeat Super Affiliate was originally launched in 2010, and the “reloaded” version was launched in May 2015. It is basically a video internet marketing training program led by Dan Brock. They teach you how to generate an income by promoting different products through affiliate marketing.
Apparently you learn how to set up a few websites, post content on the sites, rank high in the search engines, and get affiliate commissions from Amazon. It is for beginners, as well as marketing professionals.
Pros and Cons of Deadbeat Super Affilaite
- Low initial cost
- Good step-by-step training and material
- Outsourcing is available
- Good support
- There are upsells
- Fake testimonials (actors from Fiverr)
- Fake proof of checks (made out to Deadbeat Inc. which does not exist)
- They recommend creating backlinks (not a good idea because Google will ban your site)
- They recommend buying fake YouTube views and likes (if you want a real company you cannot use fake anything)
How Does Deadbeat Super Affiliate Work?
Deadbeat Super Affiliate begins with a sales video that shows Dan bragging about how much money he has, how many nice things he has, and how little work he does (a common scam tactic). The “proof” he shows does not show verification’s or anything like that, so it is hard to tell if they are real.
Dan claims you only have to work a couple hours a week to earn thousands of dollars. Here are some things they try to sell you on…
- Products That Sell Themselves
- Content That Creates Itself
- Traffic That Drives Itself
- Sales That Convert Themselves
- Advanced Tactics Worth Staying Awake For
None of this is going to happen without A TON of work and education. You have to find the products, create your own content so it is unique, do keyword research to rank high in the search engines, find people that would be interested in the products, etc. They make it seem like there is no work involved, when in reality there is a lot of work. Don’t get me wrong it is COMPLETELY possible to be successful by creating a website, but it will not happen overnight.
How Much Does Deadbeat Super Affiliate Cost?
You can have access to all of the training (listed below) for one payment of $17. However, there are 2 upsells that they want you to join after you sign up for Deadbeat Super Affiliate. One if for $47 and the other is for $97.
I hate upsells, unless they are EXTREMELY needed to further your success. However, if they are absolutely needed then they should be added in the sale price, so the upsell doesn’t make it look like a scam that just wants your money.
Deadbeat Super Affiliate Training
When you join Deadbeat Super Affilaite you get 23 videos (5 hours of material). This is the best part of Deadbeat Super Affiliate. These are good quality videos, and here is a breakdown of them…
- Video #1: Register for an Affiliate Network – This can be Amazon, Walmart, or any website that has an affiliate program. Just make sure the products you sell are related to your niche.
- Video #2: Choosing a Market – This is where you decide what you are passionate about and what you want to start selling on the internet.
- Video #3: More Niche Research – You have to choose a specific niche. For example; if I wanted to baby clothes, I could narrow it down and sell baby shoes or hats. The more specific you are, the better.
- Video #4: The 60 Second Competition Check – This is where you search for keywords that have low competition. The less competition your keyword has, the more people will find it when they search for it.
- Video #5: Register your Hosting and Domain – Every website needs hosting (it costs money usually a few bucks a month), and it is a shame that Deadbeat Super Affiliate does not include it with your site. You also need to choose a domain for your site (costs another $10 or more a month).
- Video #6a: Installing WordPress for “Deadbeats” – The use WordPress and so do I, so it is a good place to manage you site.
- Video #6b: Addon Domain Setup – This shows you how to addon your domain.
- Video #7: Basic WordPress Optimization – This shows you how to optimize your site.
- Video #8: Installing “The Deadbeat Theme” – This is just a certain theme that they want your site to be.
- Video #9: Adding an Article – This is just showing you how to post articles on your site that are content rich with good keywords.
- Video #10: Inserting Affiliate Links – Here they show you how to add links to your site so people can click on it and buy the products.
- Video #11: “Stage 1” Link Building – Shows you how to customize links
- Video #12: Customizing “The Deatbeat Theme” – Make your site look unique
- Video #13: About Me – This video just shows you how to create an About Me page, so the reader can know more about you and your site.
- Video #14: Adding More Articles – The more articles you have, the more traffic you will get.
- Video #15: Advanced Link Building – Just more information on links.
- Video #16: Introduction to Video – Here they show you how to create videos and upload them to YouTube, which is a great way to get traffic.
- Video #17a: Creating a Video with VideoMakerFX – This is a place where you can create videos right on your computer. You can show the screen or yourself. I personally recommend Screencast-o-matic instead.
- Video #17b: Using a Voice Actor in your Videos
- Video #17c: Creating a Video of Yourself
- Video #18: Uploading you First Video – Here they challenge you to upload your first video.
- Video #19: YouTube Channel Optimization – Here they show you how to use keywords and content in your video post to get traffic.
- Video #20: Buying YouTube Views – This is where you will have to spend money on fake views and likes (not a good idea).
- Video #21: Distributing you Video to Other Networks – Here they show you how to share your video on Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Video #22: Mass Link Blasting for Non-YouTube Video Sites – backlink (not a good idea)
- Video #23: Final Thoughts
You also get a Fast Action Bonus (LIVE web event) for signing up.
In all of this training you basically find an affiliate website (Amazon), build a website, write articles, create videos, upload to YouTube and other networks, and backlink to your website. So you will not just sit back and be lazy! This program is similar to my #1 recommended program, but mine offers way more help and information which is better for beginners. Here is how they compare…
Deadbeat Super Affiliate Support
They have a “No Questions Asked” 30 day money back guarantee, so if you let them know you are
unsatisfied before the 30 days is up then your money will be refunded. However, their Terms of Service states that you can let them know within 60 days and you will still be refunded.
Deadbeat Super Affiliate recommends other products in their members area that are actually scams (Google Sniper, Trust Jaker, etc.). This is not a good look for them and makes them seem like a scam as well. They also state in their disclaimer that they do not guarantee you will make money, which is totally contradicting themselves. See below…
You can contact Deadbeat Super Affiliate through email (MakeMoneyOnlineDeadbeat@gmail.com), and once you log in you can use their live chat. They are good with helping people, and Dan is there to help you as well.
I personally think Deadbeat Super Affiliate is a good program with good affiliate marketing training. They may have some scam tactics and complaints, but you can learn a lot from them for a low cost. There are definitely worse programs out there, but there are better ones too.
You are never going to create an income online by doing nothing. It is going to take hard work and dedication to generate an income online, and the sooner you realize that the sooner you can start your journey to success.
If you have any questions or have had experience with Deadbeat Super Affiliate, please leave a comment below!