Price: $5.95/month + the purchase of one product per month
Owner: Mark Walker
What is Xyngular?
Xyngular is a Multi-Level Marketing company that sells and promotes health products (a lot like Kyani). They “offer [their] members and distributors a way to improve their health, earn extra income, and improve their lives.” At least that’s the pitch.
This MLM offers its weight-loss plan and product line only to people who register on their site. It’s clearly a distributor-driven business. Xyngular products help with some of today’s most common health concerns. If you are want to be more energized, slim down, or simply maintain overall wellness, then Xyngular has the perfect combination of products to help. The best way to try Xyngular products for the first time is by taking advantage of their specially designed kits. Xyngular Kits are simple and complete systems. Each kit includes products that work, easy to follow diet suggestions, and simple exercise options.
Xyngular is based out of Lehi, Utah (where many MLM’s come from), Mark Walker is the president, and the CEO is Russ Fletcher. If you know me, you know I DO NOT like MLM’s. In this review I will explain how Xyngular works and whether or not you should invest in them.
How Does Xyngular Work?
There are 3 ways you can purchase Xyngular, and here is a breakdown of them…
- You can become a distributor, which requires you to sign-up and pay fees,
- You can become a preferred customer (member), which requires you to sign-up and pay fees.
- You can buy the products directly another website or a distributor.
This is just like all the other multi-level marketing companies that promote weight-loss and nutrition. This is also what many websites and blogs call a pyramid scheme. Some distributors have set up their own little shops on eBay, Amazon, and other websites.
Xyngular has 2 main kits to get you started. Here is a breakdown of each of them.
The Xyngular Ignite Kit is designed to help change habits, increase metabolism, burn fat, and increase energy. it includes..
- The Xyngular Global Blend – the alleged anti-aging and antioxidant liquid supplement that neutralizes free radicals, provides wide spectrum antioxidant support and promotes a healthy immune system and supplements
- Axion – for overall health and digestive support
- Xyng – for energy and better mood
- Lean – a snack replacement that helps build lean muscle
- Accelerate – for appetite control and thermogenesis
- Cheat+ – “mitigates calories” with appetite control, (you sprinkle this stuff on your food)
- Flush – a cleanse for “gut” health
- A Shaker Bottle for smoothies
In this 8 day program you will supposedly lose 8-15 pounds, see your waist line shrink, and learn how to turn your body into a fat burning machine within 24 hours.
The Xyngular Ultimate Transformation Kit is designed to promote balanced energy, healthy blood sugar levels, and overall wellness. This kit include everything in the Ignite Kit, along with…
- Lean Meal – a meal replacement that helps build lean muscle
- Sprying – helps with activity and recovery
- Trimstix – helps curb unwanted cravings to support healthy weight loss, and helps control blood sugar
- XR2 – designed to help with stress and sleep
Most of the products they offer are listed above. There are 11 products above, and you do have the option to buy them separately. There are also 2 other products called Prime (for men) and Shine (for women). Both help with hormones and sex drive. One other product is Xypstix, which is an antioxidant that helps with aging.
How Much Does Xyngular Cost?
You can purchase Xyngular products on their website and pay $5.95/month and purchase at least one product per month. If you do not want to become a member you can purchase them on eBay or Amazon for the retail price.
The Xyngular Ignite Kit retails for $391.40, but for members/distributors it is $324.90 (that’s a lot of money for 8 days), and the Xyngular Ultimate Transformation Kit costs $631.40, but for members/distributors it is $524.90. Here is a list of all the products with their individual retail prices and prices for members…
- The Xyngular Global Blend – Retail Price: $179.80, Member Price: $132
- Axion – Retail Price: $64.80, Member Price: $54
- Xyng – Retail Price: $49, Member Price: $34.95
- Lean – Retail Price: $42.90, Member Price: $33
- Lean Meal – Retail Price: $46.80, Member Price: $39
- Accelerate – Retail Price: $36.40, Member Price: $28
- Cheat+ – Retail Price: $52, Member Price: $40
- Flush – Retail Price: $42.90, Member Price: $33
- Sprying – Retail Price: $60, Member Price: $50
- Trimstix – Retail Price: $78, Member Price: $65
- XR2 – Retail Price: $70.80, Member Price: $59
- Prime – Retail Price: $102, Member Price: $85
- Shine – Retail Price: $102, Member Price: $85
- Xypstix – Retail Price: $46.80, Member Price: $39
You can take a look at their Compensation Plan. It seems like a pretty well structured plan, but there are different levels. The more money you invest, the more compensation you will get for each sale. In order to start selling you have to sign up. In order to sign up you have to contact the member who referred you, or you can call/email them.
In the beginning you are going to spend A LOT more money than you are going to make. Creating a business is VERY hard work. Most distributors create websites to sell their products, or nag their friends and family for their money. You have to believe in the products before you can have the drive to sell them.
Member service contact information is (801) 756-8808 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Only members can use this contact information.
I would definitely NOT recommend Xyngular. It is ridiculously expensive, you will spend more than you make with their MLM program, and there are WAY too many complaints. Another thing I really don’t like is that you have to register with them before you even try their products. If their products really worked they would let you try them for free (or at least a lower price) before you start using and selling them.
Save your money and spend it on other products that have better reviews. Stay away from MLM’s, they take too much work. If you are looking for a way to make money online, you need to check out my #1 recommended program. You can create websites and start building your business within minutes.
If you have any questions or have had experience with Xyngular, please leave a comment below!