Devant Travels Review
Name: Devant Travels
Owner: Stefan Thomas
Hey guys! Today I will be doing a review of Devant Travels. I recently heard about it, and it reminded me a lot of another company called World Ventures Dream Trips that I did a review of a while back, however Devant Travels is not an MLM company. I will cover everything you need to know about Devant Travels, and whether or not you should join.
What is Devant Travels?
Devant Travels is a network marketing company that partners with other travel companies to provide discounted vacations. It is basically a business opportunity that allows you to earn commissions by promoting vacation getaways. It is NOT a timeshare and does not operate like one. They provide HUGE discounts on hotels, resorts, travel, dining, and entertainment that is not available to the general public.
You can promote and advertise vacation getaways, and when someone that you referred becomes a member you get a commission. You will not make the amount of money they are saying you will make without TONS of work. You have to build your business before you will make any money.
How Does Devant Travels Work?
After you become a member of Devant Travels, you will receive 2 vacation getaways per month to over 3500 vacations. Including Las Vegas, Cancun, New York, Cruises, and many more.
These vacations are not free, but you will not pay what most people pay. Most of what you will be paying for is the taxes each day you are at the hotels, which is usually $19 – $33 per day.
The reason Devant Travels can offer these vacations at such a high discount is because the travel companies they are partnered with need to fill their vacancies. They have rooms that are not being filled so they are losing money. They want more people to go to their resorts to shop, eat, and enjoy the night life so they can make more money.
How Much Does Devant Travels Cost?
In order to sign up for Devant Travels and become a member, you have to pay a one time payment of $47. There are no monthly fees.
They send you your earnings through your PayPal each time you earn a commission. So if you earn a commission today, it will be there either by the end of the day or the next day. Even if someone you refer doesn’t book a trip, you still get a commission when they join.
Pros and Cons
- You get discounts on travel.
- They have training to help you advertise their company.
- They have 24/7 live chat support, a support group, and you can contact the CEO directly.
- They pay you your commissions every day, not once a month like most affiliate companies.
- You get 2 complimentary vacations per month.
- You will not make thousands of dollars a month right away like they say you can
- There is an extra fee to have a website made for you ($20). However if you want to be successful with it then you will have to keep up with it.
- You cannot choose which hotel you want to stay at with the complimentary vacations.
- It takes a while (24-48 hours) to get the information for your benefits after you join.
- You must live in the U.S. or Canada to use the vacation getaways.
The goal of Devant Travels is to help and teach people how to create an online business by marketing and promoting discounted vacations. If you are looking for cheap vacations, this is the BEST option for you. You will save a lot of money.
However, if you are looking to create an income online by creating your own business then you need to check out my #1 recommended program. They teach you everything you need to know about creating an online business, and it can be about whatever you are passionate about (not just vacations). Do NOT join Devant Travel just to make money, because you will be disappointed.