Price: $19/month – $149/month
Owner: Tom Kulzer
There are multiple programs out there that you can use for email marketing and autoresponders, and most of them are pretty good. The question is, which is the best email marketing service for you to use?
If you have questions or are not sure if email marketing is something you should use for your online business, learn more about it here!
What is AWeber?
AWeber is an email marketing platform that was founded in 1998. It is where small businesses and entrepreneurs can create and send emails to a list of people to promote their products and services. There are lots of other email marketing platforms like GetResponse and Mailchimp if you would like research different ones.
Email marketing is the easiest way to grow your business, and AWeber has many tools and features that can help make it even easier. They also give you live support and education to help you learn more.
How Does AWeber Work?
So basically, just like with any email marketing platform, you can create emails and send them to your list of email subscribers to capture their attention and hopefully generate sales. You can even set them up to be sent automatically.
The better they look, the more people will click on your links, and AWeber helps you learn how to create emails that will have the most success. You just have to take advantage of their features.
However, if you need more information and training on how to build and grow your business then you need to check out my #1 recommended program. It has all the training you need and it is FREE to join, and it is where I learned everything I know.
AWeber has many features that you have access to so you can promote your business all in one place.
- Email Newsletters/RSS to Email – This helps you automatically create emails after you post your newest blog.
- HTML Templates – Templates you can use for your emails so you don’t have to make everything from scratch.
- Drag and Drop Editor – Basically they have over 700 mobile email templates for you to choose from.
- Email Automation – You can create automated email sequences using the Drag and Drop Editor
- Tagging – You can apply tags to automated email campaigns based o the amount of clicks and opens.
- Team Hub – You can collaborate with other users.
- Split Testing – Test to see what is working (generating sales) and not working on your emails, so you can make changes.
- Autoresponder – With this you can send a sequence of automatically delivered emails.
- Integrations/API – Integrate with other programs. (WordPress, Paypal, Blogger, Weebly, Wix, etc.)
- Sign-up Forms – You can create a sign-up form to increase your email list.
- Email Tracking – You can track your emails performance with analytics. (open rates, click through rates, etc.)
- Subscriber Segmenting/Management – This helps you target specific types of audiences and send them targeted emails that they are more likely to click on. You can also manage your list of subscribers.
They also have 3 Mobile Apps that makes working on your phone a lot easier. So if you do a lot of work on your phone, you might want to consider AWeber as your email marketing platform.
They have an AWeber Stats App that help you track the stats of your emails, they have the Atom App that helps you add emails to your list at any time, and they have the Curate App that helps you construct newsletters.
AWeber has a support center where you can contact them with any issues you might have. They have a 24/7 chat and a phone number you can call.
They also have Webinars and Video Guides that help you learn how to make the most out of your emails, and help you with things that most internet marketers have trouble with.
How Much Does Aweber Cost?
AWeber gives you a 30 day free trial so you can just try them out before you have to spend any money. After the trial, you can choose between these options…
- $19/month – You can have 0 – 500 subscribers
- $29/month – You can have 501 – 2,500 subscribers
- $49/month – You can have 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers
- $69/month – You can have 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers
- $149/month – You can have 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers
With all the plans, you can send an unlimited amount of emails. If you have more than 25,000 subscribers, you have to ask them for a quote to see how much it would cost per month. It all depends on how many subscribers you have.
Is AWeber the best email marketing service? Well, I will say AWeber is among the top email marketing platforms because they have an abundance of education and support to help everyone, even a beginner, with email marketing.
I also use MailChimp, which is another email marketing platform, because they have a free option. However, if you are looking for a long term email marketing platform then AWeber would be a great place for you to join.
If you have any questions or have had experience with AWeber, please leave a comment below!
Email marketing is just the beginning when it comes to building an online business. If you are serious about creating and building an online business, then you need to create a website of your own. That way you can control everything and promote whatever you want.
The BEST place to learn how to be successful in the online world is with this program. It is the reason I have been able to be so successful, and if I can do it, ANYONE can!
I can personally help you along your online journey to success! Just hit me up!